- You must be a registered user to apply for this job. Please log in or create an account.
Digital + Social Media Strategist at Abrams Research
Social Media - Posted on December 5, 2012
This employer is not willing to relocate.
Abrams Research, the NYC-based social media strategy firm founded by Dan Abrams (ABC News' Legal Analyst), is currently seeking a Digital + Social Media Strategist. This role will include project implementation and help driving client strategy. Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement comprehensive strategic online and social media plan initiatives,
- Secure new business by targeting appropriate prospective clients and closing deals,
- Provide leadership, direction, and relevant insights that will guide the social media efforts' and integrated marketing communications' planning,
- Deliver compelling competitive analysis, audience analysis, industry trends, and client-facing and internal direction to identify and address key social media challenges and solutions,
- Synthesize analysis to make powerful recommendations that excite clients and drive them to action,
- Apply knowledge to develop social media marketing plans that add value to the brand and identify future opportunities within the social media space,
- Provide thought leadership and drive innovation across the various engagements, and
- Implement strategy across social channels, while monitoring and optimizing campaigns to drive engagement across projects.
- A deep knowledge of social media technologies, platforms, and services.
- Team management and client facing experience a must.
- Strong leader with the ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Professional, detail-oriented and proactive approach.
- Basic web development skills (html, photoshop, wordpress, etc.)
- Familiarity with the travel media space: Knowledge of the movers and shakers in the travel blogosphere.
- *** A resume/CV, including references
- *** A sample of your academic or journalistic writing
- *** A brief introduction explaining why your experience, knowledge, and personality make you the ideal applicant.
About Abrams Research:
Abrams Research is a social media strategy firm, specializing in creating web-based public awareness and audience building campaigns, in addition to advising the social media strategy for international, finance, political, non-profit, and Fortune 500 clients.
Our in-house capabilities include social media management, web development, audience research, social media monitoring, and search engine optimization. The firm's CEO, Dan Abrams, offers businesses a trusted media advisor and attorney who ran one of America's most significant media businesses, MSNBC.