- You must be a registered user to apply for this job. Please log in or create an account.
Social Media and Marketing Intern - Spring at Pyramid Consulting Group
Social Media - Posted on April 10, 2013
This employer is willing to relocate.
Pyramid Consulting Group, a multi divisional recruitment firm, is looking to add a Social Media and Marketing Intern to their department. The ideal candidate will have interest in an entrepreneurial environment and have a passion for social media.
- Research industry trends and news to share links via social media sites and blog posts
- Assist with daily administrative tasks and postings
- Monitor social media analytics and upkeep weekly reports
- Help brainstorm promotions and executing social media campaigns and contests
- Work on development of social media strategy for attracting new clients
- Update and maintain internal reports for marketing and social media
- Experience using multiple social networking sites
- Excellent written communication skills with a leaning toward journalism
- Graphic design experience a plus (Photoshop experience is preferred)
- Results driven, detail oriented, consistently meet deadlines and produce high quality work
- Metrics focused with a strong drive to meet targets
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills
Job Notes: Please note that this is an unpaid internship, but can be accepted for college credit. Please only respond if you can commit to 15-20 hours/week.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with “Social Media & Marketing Intern” in the subject for consideration. While we appreciate all candidates only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application.
About Pyramid Consulting Group:
We are one of the fastest growing full service recruiting agencies in New York offering permanent, temporary and freelance job placements in the following areas:
Fashion | Marketing & Communications | Finance & Accounting | Human Resources | Administrative