- You must be a registered user to apply for this job. Please log in or create an account.
Engineer at McGrath Systems
Designers/Developers - Posted on May 11, 2012
This employer is willing to relocate.
Posted Date: 5/10/2012 Job Category: Engineering Position Title: HVAC Engineer Salary Range: 48.00 Location: Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington, Pennsylvania, USA
The Engineering team is responsible for:
- Providing technical support during the sales process
- Negotiating product plans that help achieve business goals
- Creating engineering algorithms, prototypes, and specifications for hand off to development
- Providing support and answer questions that come up during development
The successful candidate will initially be responsible for:
- Working with industry experts to analyze and present equipment performance data
- Creating and running simulations (EnergyPlus, ORNL, proprietary tools, and algorithms)
- Creating prototypes for software and reporting
- Documenting engineering design and algorithms
- Learning and creating tools that make engineering analysis related tasks easier
- Self-management -- good work ethic, work to deadlines, and meet defined standards
- Flexibility and ability to learn new technologies and algorithms quickly
- Motivated to investigate new technologies and ideas around improving engineering deliverables
- A background in some or all of the following areas:
- Thermodynamics, HVAC, Refrigeration
- Control Systems, Building Automation, Data Logging
- Data Transformation and Analysis
- Databases, Programming, Software Development
M.S. in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant field; Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering a plus. 5+ years experience Advanced knowledge of refrigeration and HVAC system performance and control systems. Strong knowledge of industry fundamentals and business operations. Strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills. Previous project management experience. McGrath Systems is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its organization.
About McGrath Systems:
McGrath Systems is one of the nation's leading providers of Human Capitol Management solutions.
McGrath Systems was founded with a vision of providing candidates and clients alike with exceptional service that focuses on delivering outstanding results. The objective has been straight forward, to set the standard in our industry by which other services would be compared, one client and candidate at a time.
With a strong foundation of quality and service, McGrath has continued unprecedented growth at over 2300% and are poised to have another record setting year!
Partner with McGrath Systems and experience the difference today!