THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW (THE "TERMS") GOVERN YOUR USE OF OF MEDIAITE JOBS (THE "SITE") ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB AND THE EMPLOYMENT SEARCH AND HIRING SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE (THE "SERVICES") AND ARE LEGALLY BINDING ON YOU. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE. ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CEASE SUCH USE. YOU AGREE THAT MEDIAITE JOBS MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND CAN REVISE THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME. REVISIONS OF THESE TERMS WILL BE POSTED TO THE SITE WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REGULARLY REVIEWING THESE TERMS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR CONSENT TO SUCH CHANGES. This Site and the Services are intended for use by individuals looking for employment and for employers and recruiters seeking candidates for employment.
General Use Restrictions
All information, documents and Services provided on this Site, including trademarks, logos, graphics and images (the "Materials") are provided to you by Mediaite Jobs. Except as expressly stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no right, title or interest in or to the Materials on any legal basis.
- You are prohibited from taking any action to avoid or attempt to avoid the security and access rules of the Site and the Services. Such prohibited conduct includes, without limitation, any efforts to (a) log in to an account with a password not assigned to you, (b) access or attempt to access personally identifiable information not intended for you, (c) modify or otherwise attempt or allow others to attempt to discover the underlying computer code for the Site and/or the Services, (d) impersonate any other user of the Site and/or the Services, (e) test the security measures on the Site and/or attempt to identify system vulnerabilities, or (f) overwhelm or disable the Site or the Services or interfere with the access and use of the Site and/or the Services by any other user. g) Upload or transmit any Material that infringes any proprietary rights of any party; h) Delete or revise any Material posted by any other person or entity; i) Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any Mediaite Jobs product or service if you are not expressly authorized to do so.
You acknowledge that Mediaite Jobs expressly prohibits and you agree not to:
- Use the Site, Services and/or Materials for any purpose other than to identify employment opportunities for yourself or to identify prospective employees for users' employment opportunities.
- Provide any false or misleading information about your identity or employment information provided by you to Mediaite Jobs in relation to your use of or access to the Site and/or Services;
- Post any Submissions or information that is abusive, defamatory, discriminatory, hateful, obscene, vulgar, threatening, or otherwise objectionable as defined by Mediaite.
- Harass, stalk, or otherwise subject any other user of the Site and/or Services to unwanted and/or inappropriate contact.
- Make any changes, additions and/or deletions to any Submissions posted by any user with out the express written authorization of such other user.
- Include any hyperlinks or any misleading, irrelevant and/or hidden keywords in any Submissions posted by you.
- Use the Services and/or the Site to violate any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, the infringement of any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of others, or violate the privacy or publicity rights of any other person.
- Intentionally expose the Site and/or Service to any computer virus or any other program or code intended to disrupt or disable to operations of the Site and/or Service;
- Use any robot, spider or other program or device to retrieve or index any portion of the Mediaite Jobs Site;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about other users for any purpose other than use of the Site and/or Services as expressly permitted herein.
- Post any position or business opportunity which requires payment from the applicant or requires recruitment of other individuals, sub-distributors or sub-agents such as a multilevel marketing scheme, pyramid scheme, franchise or distributorship arrangement.
- Advertise any products or services by directly posting within the Site or by making unsolicited contact with any user via email or any other method of communication.
The foregoing list of prohibitions is not intended to be complete or exclusive. Mediaite Jobs reserves the right to terminate our relationship with you under these Terms and prohibit your access to the Site and/ or Services or to edit, remove or close any posting by you for any reason, including, without limitation, any action that Mediaite Jobs, in its sole judgment, determines to be inappropriate or disruptive to the Site, Services or to any user. If Mediaite Jobs finds that you are abusing any aspect of the Mediaite Jobs Board, Mediaite Jobs may, without limitation of other available remedies, suspend or terminate your account.
You acknowledge that the Site contains content that Mediaite Jobs creates in addition to content provided by third parties. The foregoing prohibitions do not impose on Mediaite Jobs, and Mediaite Jobs does not assume, any obligation to monitor or remove any postings or other information or communication submitted by you or any other user. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL SUBMISSIONS SUBMITTED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER MEMBER DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MEDIATE JOBS, AND MEDIAITE JOBS WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT IN SUCH SUBMISSIONS. Your access to the Site and Services is undertaken at you own risk and Mediaite Jobs is not responsible for any offensive or otherwise objectionable materials that may be posted by any third party. Mediaite Jobs has the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mediaite Jobs's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mediaite Jobs does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mediaite Jobs may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mediaite Jobs does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Trademarks and Copyrights
The trademarks, service marks, brands, names, logos and designs ("Trademarks") of Mediaite Jobs or others used on this Site and in the Services are the property of Mediaite Jobs or their respective owners. You may not remove or alter any Trademark. You may not use any trademark displayed on the Site or in the Services without the express prior written consent of Mediaite Jobs or the respective owner, and nothing contained on this Site grants by implication, waiver, or otherwise, any right to use such trademarks. All of the Materials appearing on this Site and in the Services, including but not limited to, text elements, site design, images and icons, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Mediaite Jobs, Copyright © 2009-2011, unless otherwise specified. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Mediate Jobs. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner.
Account Registration and Password Protection
Prior to gaining access to certain Services on the Site, Mediaite Jobs will require you to set up a user name and password (the "Password(s)") as set forth in the account registration procedures posted on the Site. You agree to comply with the procedures specified by Mediaite Jobs from time to time regarding obtaining and updating Passwords for the Site and Services. You agree to assume sole responsibility for the security of Passwords issued to you. Passwords are subject to cancellation or suspension by Mediaite Jobs at any time, including upon the misuse of any and the reissuance or reactivation of Passwords. You agree to ensure that you will use your best efforts to prevent any third party from obtaining your Password, and you shall inform Mediaite Jobs immediately in writing of any actual or potential unauthorized access to a Password or to the Site and/or Services.
Third Party Content
Links To Third Party Sites
Mediaite Jobs has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the
contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mediaite Jobs of
the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
You agree that any Submission by you will comply with the "General Use Restrictions" as set forth above. Mediaite Jobs reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all parts of a Submission should it determine that such Submission is in violation with any provision of the Terms.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Mediaite Jobs and its affiliates, representatives, partners, agents and employees from and against any and all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, that arise out of or in connection with your use of the Site and/or the Services or breach of these Terms.
Web Site Security Rules
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing", or (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail, forum, or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. MEDIAITE JOBS will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those who are involved in such violations.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The materials on Mediaite Jobs's web site are provided "as is". Mediaite Jobs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mediaite Jobs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Mediaite Jobs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mediaite Jobs's Internet site, even if Mediaite Jobs or a Mediaite Jobs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Mediaite Jobs controls and operates this Site from its headquarters in the United States and makes no representation that the Services or the Materials are appropriate or will be available for use in locations other than the United States. If you use this Site or the Services from outside the United States, you are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries in relation to the Materials. These Terms will be governed by New York law and controlling United States federal law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You shall bring all disputes, actions, claims, or causes of action related to these Terms or in connection with this Site only in the federal and state courts located in New York county, New York. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties, with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect. The failure of Mediaite Jobs to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Mediaite Jobs in writing. No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Mediaite Jobs. These Terms comprise the entire agreement between you and Mediaite Jobs and supersede all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, if any, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
If you have any questions regarding copyright concerns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org